Wherever there is a real danger of conductive plant equipment and materials accumulating static charge within flammable and combustible atmospheres Newson Gale's range of Earth-Rite Static Earth Monitoring & Interlock Systems provide added operational safety for critical hazardous area processing and handling operations.
- Road Tanker Truck and Railcar flammable product transfer.
- Filling, mixing and blending of flammable / combustible materials in Drums, IBCs, Totes, Portable Containers and Mobile Tanks.
- Multiple Earthing of potentially isolated conductive components of manufacturing and processing systems.
- Filling or discharging Type C FIBCs and static dissipative plastic drums in flammable or combustible atmospheres.
- Monitoring fixed Tanks and Vessels in storage and distribution facilities.
Earth-Rite Static Earthing Systems enable organisations to clearly demonstrate international "Best Practice", compliance with Cenelec CLC/TR: 50404; NFPA77; API RP 2003 and other world-wide technical standards and codes of practice governing the control of static electricity in hazardous areas.
Chemical & Petrochemical
This sector relies on the transportation, handling and processing of many hazardous products.> More
This industry has a long history of worker safety and fire prevention.> More
Paints & Coatings
The use of solvents is still important in protective coatings applications.> More
Food & Beverage
The handling and storage of combustible organic ingredients can generate high levels of static electricity. > More